Tremolos: A Singing Group for People with Parkinson's
Tuesdays | 11:00am - 12:30pm
MusicWorks North West
1331 118th Ave SE #400, Bellevue, WA 98005
Suggested donation is $5 per class. Family and friends are welcome!
Questions, please email Judi4tulips@gmail.com
Piano Accompanist, Nancy Green. Sponsored by Symetra Life Insurance Company.
1. To improve the voice by stretching and
exercising through song.
2. To enjoy each other through song.
3. To have fun!
- Enhancing and maintaining vocal
skills through breathing, posture, and voice volume exercises
- Improving posture, balance and
flexibility through movement to music exercises
- Arousing the memory through the
enjoyment of singing familiar tunes
- Expanding the flow of oxygen through breathing alleviating muscle tension which
improves blood circulation
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.