Tremolos: A Singing Group for People with Parkinson's
Tuesdays | 11:00am - 12:30pm
MusicWorks North West
1331 118th Ave SE #400, Bellevue, WA 98005
Suggested donation is $5 per class. Family and friends are welcome!
Questions, please email Judi4tulips@gmail.com
WHY SHOULD YOU SING?
1. To improve the voice by stretching and
exercising through song.
2. To enjoy each other through song.
3. To have fun!
- Enhancing and maintaining vocal
skills through breathing, posture, and voice volume exercises
- Improving posture, balance and
flexibility through movement to music exercises
- Arousing the memory through the
enjoyment of singing familiar tunes
- Expanding the flow of oxygen through breathing alleviating muscle tension which
improves blood circulation
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.